Task Coach 1.0.9 (Portable) | 10.2 Mb
Task Coach is a simple todo manager to manage personal tasks and todo lists. It grew out of Frank's frustration that well-known task managers, such as those provided with Outlook or Lotus Notes, do not provide facilities for composite tasks. Often, tasks and other things todo consist of several activities. Task Coach is designed to deal with composite tasks. Task Coach is developed by Frank Niessink and Jerome Laheurte, with help of different people providing translations. Many people use it on a daily basis, but there are still a lot of features missing.
Task Coach features :
- • Creating, editing, and deleting tasks and subtasks.
- • Tasks have a subject, description, priority, start date, due date, a completion date and an optional reminder. Tasks can recur on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- • Tasks can be viewed as a list or as a tree.
- • Tasks can be sorted by all task attributes, e.g. subject, budget, budget left, due date, etc.
- • Several filters to e.g. hide completed tasks or view only tasks that are due today.
- • Tasks can be created by dragging an e-mail message from Outlook or Thunderbird onto a task viewer.
- • Attachments can be added to task by dragging and dropping files, e-mail messages from Outlook or Thunderbird, or URL's onto a task.
- • Task status depends on its subtask and vice versa. E.g. if you mark the last uncompleted subtask as completed, the parent task is automatically marked as completed too.
- • Tasks and notes can be assigned to user-defined categories.
- • Settings are persistent and saved automatically. The last opened file is loaded automatically when starting Task Coach.
- • Tracking time spent on tasks. Tasks can have a budget. Time spent can be viewed by individual effort period, by day, by week, and by month.
- • The Task Coach file format (.tsk) is XML.
- • Tasks, notes, effort, and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV (Comma separated format). Effort can be exported to iCalendar/ICS format as well.
- • Tasks, effort, notes, and categories can be printed. When printing, Task Coach prints the information that is visible in the current view, including any filters and sort order.
Download Links : 10.2 Mb