SmithMicro Anime Studio Professional 7.0.20100604 (Portable) | 371 Mb
The all-in-one animation tool for professionals and digital artists! Anime Studio Professional 7 is perfect for professionals looking for a more efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame detailing when creating quality animations. With an intuitive interface loaded with pre-rigged characters and additional content, Anime Studio Pro delivers advanced animation tools and effects to speed up your workflow.
Anime Studio combines cutting-edge features with powerful technology to deliver the most unique animation program for digital artists. Resize your images with no loss in quality using Anime Studio's vector-based layer system. Also, using the bone rigging system you can add a skeleton to any image by simple point and click, then bring it to life !
New Features at a Glance :
- • Add special effects to your animations
- • Output video and animation of unlimited length to various formats
- • Create animations using several techniques that save you time and make the process easier
- • Create a skeleton with unique bone-based animation technology
- • Support layers
- • Animate the Individual Points on an Object
- • Support for layered Adobe Photoshop documents
- • Built-in sequencer
- • Scripting with LUA 5.1
- • Built-in visual content library
- • Full support for importing and exporting HD video files
What’s new in version 7
Anime Studio Improves Workflow with New, Comprehensive Tools
Anime Studio Pro is the ideal application for professional artists and animators looking for an alternative to tedious frame-by-frame editing. Bolstered with powerful features like bone rigging, lip syncing and audio recording, 3D shape design, physics, motion tracking and more, Anime Studio is the indispensable tool in your production pipeline.
Create High Quality Animations
Make your own characters, objects and scenes using powerful vector-based drawing tools combined with ability to import your scanned drawings and images.
Intuitively integrate simulated physics into your projects and create stunning animations where you set the density, gravity, friction and springiness of objects and see how they collide.
Unlimited Output Formats
Output to formats including NTSC/PAL D1/DV Standard and Widescreen; HDV and HDTV 780p and 1080p; AVI, MOV, Flash and more.
3D Shape Design
Make your own 3D objects from vector layers and bring them into your 2D animation projects. Choose from Extrusion, Lathe and Inflate, then select from multiple shading options for your 3D model, including Smooth, Toon and Hatched.
Key Features :
- • NEW! Set the density, gravity, friction, and springness of objects and see how they collide with Simulated Physics
- • NEW! Make 3D objects from 2D vector layers
- • NEW! Quickly organize and access your content with the new library resource
- • NEW! Animate curves with precision tools
- • NEW! Record your own sound clips from within Anime Studio®
- • NEW! Use StuffIt® Connect to upload video and project files to the web and make collaboration easier than ever
- • NEW! Import Poser® Scenes and combine 2D and 3D animation
- • NEW! Gather up and organize all your project files in one location
- • Implement realistic shading based on line and object contrast within each layer
- • Make your characters talk with automatic lip-syncing features
- • Easily combine video, audio and animation
- • Attach objects to video with Motion Tracking
- • Import Adobe® Photoshop®, Illustrator® files
- • Pen tablet support simulates drawing on paper
- • Add effects like motion blur and shadows
- • Output in HD or for the web; easily export your projects at ideal resolutions for iPad®, iPhone®, and Droid™
- • Customize functionality with LUA scripts
- • Upload directly to YouTube™ and Facebook®
System Requirements :
Windows® : 7, XP, Vista; 500MHz Intel® Pentium or equivalent; 600 MB free hard drive space
Macintosh® : Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.4 or higher (32-bit support), PowerPC G4/G5 or newer 500MHz or above; 650 MB free hard drive space
Common System Requirements : 256MB RAM; 1024x768 resolution; 16-bit color display; CD-ROM drive; Adobe® Flash® Player 9 or newer (embedded library), Windows® Internet Explorer® 7 or newer; Internet connection required for Content Paradise™; Poser® Scene Import Requires Poser 7 or later.