Grass Valley Canopus Edius Pro v6.01 (Incl. Crack) 327 Mb
Canopus Edius - One of the best professional software for video processing. It supports the processing of uncompressed video formats in SD, HD, HDV, DV, MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 real-time. The program provides an opportunity to work with an unlimited number of layers containing audio, video, data or effects. Projects created in EDIUS Pro, you can save by using your own codec Canopus HQ, which is able to encode a variable bit rate.
Key Features at a glance :
- · Work natively with many different video formats, such as Sony's XDCAM, Panasonic's P2, Ikegami's GF, and now Canon's XF format and EOS movie format.
- · Windows 7, Windows XP, and Windows Vista support.
- · Fast, flexible user interface, including unlimited video, audio, title, and graphics tracks.
- · Real-time editing and conversion of different resolutions, as high as 4K/2K resolution to as low as 24x24.
- · Real-time editing and conversion of different frame rates, such as 60p/50p, 60i/50i, and 24p.
- · Proxy mode workflow by switching timeline between proxy/hi-res mode.
- · Nested timeline sequences.
- · GPU-accelerated 3D transitions.
- · Real-time effects, keyers, transitions, and titles.
- · Multicamera editing of up to 16 different sources simultaneously.
- · Direct to Blu-ray Disc and DVD timeline export.
- · Export in AVCHD format to a media card.
- · High-value software bundle includes filters, effects, image stabilization, and VST audio plug-ins.
- · Installation of all kinds of HD / SD formats, including DV, HDV, AVCHD, MPEG-2, Windows Media and QuickTime, in real time.
- · Flexible user interface, an unlimited number of tracks for video, audio, titles and graphics.
- · Editing and conversion in real time all kinds of HD / SD formats (16:9 and 4:3).
- · Editing and conversion of real-time video with different frame rates 60i, 50i and 24p.
- · Editing and conversion of real-time video with different resolution of 1440x1080, 1280x720 and 720x480.
- · HD / SD effects, keyers, transitions and titles in real time.
- · Output video to DV in real time straight from the timeline.
- · Can be installed without delay of several poznachitstey at one time-line.
- · High export HDV.
- · Coding of individual segments of a time-line ('Smart Rendering'). With the support of MPEG and HDV, Segment Encoding function much reduces the time it takes to export the project, encoding only the edited segments and edited clips
- · DVD-authoring in the timeline.
- · Quick Titler software utility for the titration, in real time.
- · Support for new file formats are based, even Infinity JPEG 2000, XDCAM and XDCAM EX, P2 (DVCPRO and AVC-Intra), and GFCAM.
- · Multi-camera editing of up to eight different sources into one and also the time.
- · High Speed SD HDV and MPEG-2 export, built on dual-core technology.
- · Direct-to-DVD export.
New features in EDIUS 6 include :
- · 10-bit editing support.
- · 2K/4K resolution support.
- · Free-shape mask filter.
- · 16 camera multicam editing.
- · Proxy mode workflow.
- · Canon XF format and EOS movie format support.
- · Exporting in AVCHD format to a media card.
Minimum System Requirements :
- · Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPU with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster (multiple CPUs and/or multi-core CPUs are recommended). SSE2 and SSE3 instruction set supported.
- · 6 GB of hard disk space is required for installation (including third-party software)
- · Drive with ATA100/7,200 RPM or faster is necessary for video storage:
- · Available HDD disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
- · RAID-0 is recommended for HD resolution editing
- · A graphics card supporting higher resolution than 1024x768 (32-bit), Direct3D 9.0c or later, and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
- · For SD editing: 256 MB or larger required, 512 MB or larger recommended
- · For HD editing: 512 MB or larger required, 1 GB or larger recommended
- · A sound card with WDM driver support is required
- · Blu-ray Disc writer, DVD-R/RW or DVD+R/RW drive is required when creating Blu-ray Discs or DVDs
- · Free USB port (1.1 or higher) is required for security key
- · Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- · Windows Vista (SP2 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- · Windows XP (SP3 or later, 32-bit)
Operating System : Win 2000/2003/Server/XP/Vista/7
Language : English
Medicine : Present
Downlinks : 327 Mb