ATI Catalyst Drivers v10.12 XP, Vista, Win 7 (x32/x64) (Multilingual) | 230 Mb
AMD today introduced the first of this year, the official version of the Catalyst driver numbered 10.12 per month of December. It is designed for video card series Radeon HD, since 2000, as well as integrated solutions. The termination of support for the products of previous rulers 9200/9250 and below have to be content with the old version number 6.5 (or 6.11 for the card on chip R300 and below), and for the Radeon series X/9500/9600/9600 and others fit the March version 9.3.
New Features in this version :
· Support for DivX on the AMD Radeon 6800 Series
· With DivX ® software installed on an AMD Radeon ™ HD 6800 Series and later GPU and the DivX Accelerated ™ solution, consumers can enjoy an improved DivX video playback experience by lowering CPU load, extending computer battery life on notebooks, reducing noise on home theater PCs and improving overall computer operation.
· Support for OpenGL 4.1
· New features introduced in OpenGL 4.1
· Full compatibility with OpenGL ES 2.0 APIs for easier porting between mobile and desktop platforms
· The ability to query and load a binary for shader program objects to save re-compilation time
· The capability to bind programs individually to programmable stages for programming flexibility
· 64-bit floating-point component vertex shader inputs for higher geometric precision
· Multiple viewports for a rendering surface for increased rendering flexibility
· New ARB extensions introduced with OpenGL 4.1
· Linking OpenGL sync objects to OpenCL event objects for enhanced OpenCL interoperability
· The ability to set stencil values in a fragment shader for enhanced rendering flexibility
· Features to improve robustness, for example when running WebGL applications
· Callback mechanisms to receive enhanced errors and warning messages
· AMD Stream 2.3 SDK release
· Performance improvements for AMD's OpenCL toolset
· Support UVD video hardware component through OpenCL driver (Windows 7 only)
· Support for the Stream Profiler on Linux (command line version)
· Support added for AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series and AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series
· Support for FFT and BLAS-3 libraries
· Stream Profiler enhancements (including timeline visualization)
· Resolves a number of bug fixes from the Stream SDK 2.2 release
· The overscan / underscan slider is no longer occasionally disabled in certain optimized / customer modes.
· Enabling dynamic contrast no longer displays random fade-in effects when playing Yozakura.
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst ™ 10.12 software suite for Windows 7. This includes :
· DivX interlaced content no longer intermittently shows corruption.
· Tom Clancy's Endwar no longer randomly hangs during game cutscenes.
· Crossfire no longer gets randomly disabled in some games after task switching.
· Random black streaks are no longer seen on menus in Metro 2033.
· Corruption is no longer randomly seen with certain graphical settings in F1 2010.
· Screen is now rendered correctly in Splinter Cell Conviction with Crossfire enabled.
· Random tearing is no longer observed when playing back XVID video files on an extended display.
· Random crashes are no longer observed when playing the Stone Giant DX11 Demo when Crossfire enabled.
· Random crashes are no longer observed when changing video settings in Supreme Commander 2.
· Need for Speed Shift no longer displays random corruption during game play if two races are played consecutively without exiting the game.
· WMV playback no longer goes blank occasionally after switching from 32bit to 16bit color.
· Random mouse cursor corruption is no longer seen
· The screen is does not intermittently display garbage when running 3dMark06.
· Dragon Age Origins no longer hangs intermittently during gameplay.
· Changing resolutions in Starcraft2 with forced AA no longer causes random application crashes.
· The desktop does not darken occasionally after exiting Eve Online.
· The desktop does not dim randomly after exiting Mafia II on some Radeon 4890 products.
· The water surface in World of Warcraft no longer displays random corruption when Anti Aliasing is enabled.
· Random flickering is no longer observed in F1 in 2010 in systems with Crossfire enabled and forced Anti Aliasing enabled in the Catalyst ™ Control Center.
· Remove all previous programs and driver ATI Catalyst ™.
· Install the display driver and Catalyst Control Center.
Release Year : 2010
Operating system : Windows XP/Vista/7 (x64/x86)
License : Freeware
Language : Multilanguage (Including English, Deutsch, Russian, French, etc.)
Mirror 2 (Single Link)